Therallen’s finished product manufacturing facilities meet the highest standards according to regulatory requirements. We strive to deliver efficient manufacturing processes to customers and are equipped to produce high volumes of solid dosage forms.
- Modified Release – Pellets
- Colon Specific
- Gastro Retentive
- Non-steroidal Anti Inflammatory
- Alpha1 Receptor Blockers
Our Formulation division mainly focus on the below technologies.Oral Controlled Release:
Site Specific Release:
We deal with several Therapeutic categories and mainly with:
CapacitiesTherallen facility is equipped with world class automated equipment with varied capacities across different lines.
- Vibro Sifter.
- Multi-mill with direct driven motor.
- Rapid Mixer Granulator.
- Fluid Bed Dryer.
- Conta Blender.
- Automatic Capsule Filling Machine.
- Blister Packing – Blister (PVC-Al, Alu-Alu) – Elmac XT 500.
- HPLC’s with photodiode array and UV detectors.
- UV Spectrophotometer.
- KF Titrator with auto-titrator (21 CFR compliance).
- Dissolution apparatus with auto sampling port (Apparatus 1 & 2).
- Tablet disintegration test Apparatus.
- Friability and Hardness Tester.
- Micro Balance and pH meter.
- Milli-Q water system.
- Stability Chambers.
“Our R&D and manufacturing facilities has the below capability to develop and produce complex products, our capabilities are:”
- Formulation research and development.
- Analytical method development and validation.
- Capable to develop products to various categories.
- Orally disintegrating tablets
- Fixed – dose combinations
- Modified and Immediate release pellets, capsules and MUPS
- Sustained or controlled release dosage forms
- Bilayer tablet formulations.
- Marketing authorization for EU/US market of In-house developed project.
- Extension to ROW markets
- Contract Research & development and manufacturing